Our media company, focused on emerging technology, is looking for one or more tech journalism trainees to cover the latest updates in the industry.
The successful candidate will have a chance to go from no background in media to a professional journalist over the course of a few weeks.
Free training to be provided through online interaction with our team of reporters, editors and journalists.
Yes, you read that right – we’re offering free training to make you a professional journalist even if you have never written a single industry report or article.
Upon completion of the training, successful trainees might be offered a temporary position at our media.
Full time or part-time. Flexible schedule depending on your availability.
The job will include
- Researching the tech scene, and actively proposing topics for news stories, reports, articles, analysis.
- Liaising with industry representatives and obtaining content from a variety of sources.
- Actively participating in the editorial and organizational policy and strategy of the company.
- Topics include tech industry trends, new product reports, startups, investments and others.
- You will also have a chance to learn about and cover the emerging tech industry and the world of AI, VR, robotics, blockchain, 3D printing, synthetic biology, IoT, space and many others.
Ideally, you will have a good understanding of the economy, the business and technology world, with a keen interest in writing, reporting and journalism.
Interest in digital media, online business and future technologies is plus. Please apply with writing samples if available.
An excellent level of written English is a must.
Where: the opportunity is remote.
Initial duration: two months.
Stipend: available for successful trainees. To be agreed with participants.
To apply, fill out the below form or send your resume and a cover letter to:
future at futuretechinsider dot com with “Tech journalism trainee” in the subject.