Future Tech INSIDER Network (FTIN) is a blockchain-powered news and media community, backed by Google’s Digital News Initiative. FTIN is a platform of collaborators creating and curating content in a semi-decentralized environment.
Now FTIN’s team is looking for an experienced, dedicated and passionate Online Marketing Director to lead the project’s digital marketing, analytics and data efforts.
You will be working closely with the sales and editorial team to define key metrics and set executable objectives around them.
What you will do:
– Design and implement an innovative digital strategy across multiple platforms.
– Execute marketing plans that build awareness about the overall project and deliver a return on marketing investment.
– Set KPIs, create and manage compelling campaigns that drive traffic to the network’s portfolio of properties.
– Use data set analyses to assess performance, audience and traffic, adjust and improve the monetization and the platform’s advertising capabilities.
– Work with a variety of internal and external teams to create opportunities and ensure ongoing improvement
– Act as a brand ambassador of the project
The Ideal Candidate
– Is experienced working as a marketing professional, ideally within online media, emerging tech or related field.
– Has a successful track record crafting and managing high-ROI, multi-channel digital campaigns.
– Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Has knowledge across digital marketing tools and markets and understanding of the media space
– Is curious about emerging technologies like AI, VR, robotics, etc.
– Is willing to fail fast, learn and grow
If this sounds like your ideal job, we would love to hear from you!
Apply here with a CV and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role. Please also include a link to your LinkedIn profile.